A Wedding Anniversary Gift For The Ages

How many couples out there can say that they met in Indianapolis (we met at a mass spectrometry conference) and that their first wedding anniversary is on February 5th, 2012? Who can say that they are die hard Patriots fans and have had season tickets for 18 years (section 336 for life)?

Bueller………

Bueller………

My wife didn’t even like football until she met me. Check out this video of us weathering the elements against the Falcons a few years back.

She is a trooper.

So what better way to spend our Super Day but at the Super Bowl?! It would be an anniversary gift we would never forget.

Can’t hurt to dream right?

Thank you for your time and Go Patriots!!!!

28 comments on “First Anniversary Wish: Send Me & My Wife To See The Patriots In Super Bowl XLVI! (Video)”

1. Jake says:

Fuck you. Entitled prick. Just get over yourself.

1. joegill88 says:

thanks for the great input. How is your mom's basement?

2. Kevin says:

Are you fucking serious? What the hell is wrong with you? Why would anyone do this for you? For your Wikipedia cut and paste recaps?

1. joegill88 says:

why do you keep coming back?

3. chris says:

You should just go and write it off. Thats what everyone else is doing. Especially since you work in the media.

1. joegill88 says:

I wish I could Chris!

4. Don Lapre says:

Joe,
    I know how you can get there by making some money. If you buy my newest sales kit called "Making Money," you could make a fortune in just a few days. All you do is place tiny classified ads in newspapers. It's so simple!!! I made probably $10,000 in just my first week. I once lived in a tiny studio apartment and now have the money to attend events like the Super Bowl.

1. joegill88 says:

thanks Don!

5. 336erForLife says:

Joe- I think you have to try for something outrageous to catch the mainstream media's attention on your effort. Something like if the Pats win you'll parachute team thong or the like.

Good luck and I hope you make it to Indy. I'll be finishing up the Atlantic City boat show and will probably be watching surrounded by Giants fans.

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

1. joegill88 says:

Thanks bro! I thought it would be worth a shot!

6. yosoyfiesta says:

Of course your mail order bride loves football! She's going to love everything you do. Although if you continue to take her tourist hotspots like Indy for your vacations, you're going to end up sitting in section 336 alone.

1. joegill88 says:

wow that is hilarious!

7. 336erForLife says:

Sad to see personal attacks on this page.

Simple stuff. You want to go to the game and are using an outside of the box way in an attempt to realize your dream. Nothing wrong with that.

Jealous haters, that's all they are.

Dream large. Dream long. Flirt with the stars.

1. yosoyfiesta says:

Next time I walk by a panhandler on Boston Common, I'll pause for a moment and try to understand that he's just try to attempt to realize his dream and flirt with the stars.

2. joegill88 says:

I agree man

8. Ironhead says:

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life. Give that same man a laptop, a mail order bride, and a messy apartment that may or may not contain a chicken, and he'll whine endlessly proving what an entitled pussy he is.

9. Pete says:

Joe, have you contacted the Patriots with this? I think you should, especially with the amazing circumstances you described. Think of the PR boon this would be for the team, showing they helped a Pats fan live out his dream (and you being an 18-year season ticket holder has to count for something, right?). It would sort of be like Make-a-Wish, with the one exception that you and your wife aren't kids with life-threatening diseases. Win-win for both parties, when you think about it.

1. joegill88 says:

I wish you were being trite and true. I would never take a trip over a sick child. Get a grip dude.

10. Jerry S. says:

How would you feel about being my butler for a month, Joe?

1. joegill88 says:

Sure Jerry I dust well! LOL

11. timmy says:

“Trite and true”? You are such a moron.

1. joegill88 says:

Thanks Timmy are you a rhode scholar?

12. timmy says:

Joe, I am smart enough to know not to use words I don’t know the meaning of.

PS- I am pretty damn smart so don’t fuck with me. Your pigeon brain will be reeling.

13. Yosoyfiesta says:

Seriously, if you hold the Pats and Indy so dearly in your hearts, why not just fly or drive out there to at least party and watch the game somewhere with other fans? You're not even trying to pay for any of this yourself, dude. And for that, you look like an asshat. If you're not willing to contribute something towards this junket, then you should STFU.

1. joegill88 says:

Yes you are right I wouldn't spend a dime there…you got me figured out.

1. Yosoyfiesta says:

That doesn't even make any sense. I'll rejoin this conversation when you develop some reading comprehension skills. Looks like your verbal SATs may not have been too good back in the day. Sorry, man.

14. WAYNES FATHA says:

JOEGILL,
    I THINX YOU NEED TO TAKE A CRAK AT THE LOTTERY. I PLAY IT ALL THE TIME HAVEN'T ONE YET BUT WHEN I DO I'LL GET AN 85 BUIK SKYLARK AND CRUZE DOWN THE REVERE BEACH PARCKWAY. YOU KNOW DOTTIE LIKES FLOWERS SO I'D BUY SOME 4 HER BECAUZ I'D HAVE SO MUCH MONEY. ID PROBABLY SPEND A LOT AT SUFFOLK DOWNS AND MAYBE GO TO ROCKINHAM IN SALAM, NE. H. I HERD THEY HAVE A RED ROOF INN UP THERE REAL NICE. SO IF YOU PLAY THE POWERBAL, YOU MIGHT WIN AND GIVES YOU THE TIME TO GET TO INDIE. I HOPE YOU WIN AND GET TO GO WITH YOUR WIVE. YOUS MAKE A NICE COUPLE. IF YOURE AT THE SUPER BOWL AND SEE JIMMY SMITS TELL HIM HES A GREAT ACTOR. I LOVED THAT NEW YORK FIREMAN SHOW HE WAS IN WITH THAT BALD AKTOR. GO PATS GO!!! I'LL BE AT THE IBEW HALL ROOTING THEM ON I HOPE I DONT LOSE ANY BETS BUT IF I WIN POWERBALL IT DOEZNT MATTER. I LUV YOUR WEBSITES JOEGIL

15. Haha,I adore Miami Heat! They are the best team in bball! We will never see another 3 headed monsterteam like this again! Go D Wade!